Marsha’s Maple Sampler Gift Basket$30.99 – $32.99
This small basket includes:
- (1) Pint of Marsha’s Pure New York State, Grade A, Amber Color, Rich in Taste Maple Syrup
- (1) Half Pound of Marsha’s Pure Homemade Maple Cream
- (1) Two-Pound Bag of Pancake/Waffle Mix (of your choice)
This basket has two options for the pancake/waffle mix:
- Buttermilk Pancake/Waffle Mix ($30.99 total for this option)
- Old Fashioned Buckwheat Pancake/Waffle Mix ($32.99 total for this option)
Maple Gift Basket$18.99 – $29.99
This gift basket is perfect for any occasion and includes:
- (1) Bottle of Marsha’s Pure New York State, Grade A, Amber Color, Rich in Taste Maple Syrup
- (1) Two-Pound Bag of Pancake/Waffle Mix
The options for this basket are:
Maple Syrup Sizes:
- Buttermilk Pancake/Waffle Mix
- Old Fashioned Buckwheat Pancake/Waffle Mix
The World's Best
All Natural Sweetner
Stored properly, a sealed container of maple syrup can keep for several years
An unopened container of maple syrup can be kept at room temperature. It’s recommended that once a container is opened, it be refrigerated in a plastic or glass container, and will last between three to six months before running the risk of crystallization.
A quarter-cup of maple syrup is high in minerals
A 60 ml portion of maple syrup contains 100 percent of your recommended daily allowance of manganese, as well at 37 percent of riboflavin, 18 percent of zinc, 7 percent of magnesium, and 5 percent of calcium and potassium. Plus, the antioxidant levels are comparable to a banana or a serving of broccoli.
It takes about 40 gallons of sap to make one gallon of maple syrup
Most trees only yield between 35 and 55 gallons of sap in a season, so producing syrup is definitely a labor-intensive process. (But it’s totally worth it…)
We Love Our Clients
I only buy maple syrup from Marsha's Maple House. Their syrup tastes great, they ship directly to me, and the customer service is top notch! I have been a customer for many years and plan to be a customer for life.
Marsha's Maple Cream is SUPERB! It's rich in flavor and super creamy for spreading on just about anything! My kids love it too!
I love the maple products from Marsha's Maple House! I use Marsha's maple syrup in my oatmeal, on my pancakes, waffles and french toast, and even in my coffee! When my friends are over and they try the syrup, they ask "What kind of syrup is this?" I say, "It's the BEST maple syrup out there, straight from the maple trees in NY. It's Marsha's maple syrup!"
From our blog
Marsha’s Maple House – A Family Owned & Operated Maple Business
We all have a story: Something that tells the details of our past to explain the here and now, something that makes us unique and…